Terms and conditions of use For cakedeco.gr Domain General Terms
- Once we confirm an order which contains workshop items, it is often not possible to cancel it and refund a deposit due to the custom made product order.
- Cake Deco or its affiliates are not responsible for any typographical errors in units or prices in any printed or electronic form of communication and reserves the right to change prices and availability of items whenever it wishes and without prior notice. The company is not liable to customers / users for any damages that may arise from the execution or not of their order (and do not fall under the cases of paragraph Returns of Products). Also, the time of delivery of the goods in cases of force majeure is reserved.
Payment Terms and Information
- Our online store provides the Content (eg information, names, pictures, illustrations), products and services available through the site "as they are". Sometimes the products or the packaging maybe different from those pictured due to an older photo. In no event will Cake Deco's online store be liable for any legal or civil and / or criminal claims or for any damages (positive, special or incidental, which are indicative, not limitation, dissociative and / or cumulative, loss of profits , data, lost profits, financial satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties due to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information made available by this being and / and / or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / or services or information available through it.
- Regarding online offers: For each offer, the text of the offer's terms is always written in the special offers article which you can read here. To receive an offer you must first read the text of the terms of the specific offer and if you go ahead and receive the offer it means that you have automatically accepted its terms. Offers may change other Conditions such as shipping costs, item costs, general costs, other offers etc. and do it without any notice. There will be no responsibility on our part for any damages, delays etc that may be cause as a consequence of an offer.
Payments• Wholesale Customers: Purchases are made with a 100% deposit on your order unless a special credit agreement has been arragned with us.• Retail Clients: Purchases must be fully paid before your order is sent.Payment methodsYou can pay by depositing cash to one of the following accounts OR via Paypal to email@example.com OR by credit or debit card via Winbank payments from our website or via our POS in our physical store:Cooperating banksBank 1: National BankAccount No.: 181 004 65584
IBAN: GR0801 1018 100000 18100 465584BIC: ETHNGRAA--------------------------------------------------------Bank 2: Piraeus BankAccount No.: 6916 1470 28900
IBAN: GR860 1719 16000 6916 1470 28900BIC: ABGRGRAA--------------------------------------------------------
Bank 3: Alpha BankAccount No.: 154002320016814
IBAN: GR1601 4015 4015 400 232 001 6814BIC: CRBAGRAA--------------------------------------------------------
Bank 4: EurobankAccount No.: 0026.0175.44.0200.980070IBAN: GR070 2601 750000 440200 980070 BIC: ERBKGRAA--------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION: if you are located in Greece, for physical bank transfers or electronic payments (other than cards), please only pay from the same bank (Simple intrabank Transfer) and not a 3rd bank (Interbank Wire Transfer) as an extra financial handling surcharge of €4 will be applied to your total in the case of interbank transfer.
For example transfer from Piraeus Bank to Piraeus Bank or from National Bank to National Bank without a charge. If you wish to choose a 3rd party bank to transfer funds to one of our banks, you will be charged the corresponding costs in your total. For international purchases please use Paypal where possible and pay through a bank when necessary only. Please communicate with us beforehand.
To avoid paying the financial handling surcharge, you can select the OUR option on the wire transfer where your account is charged for interbank money transfer.
Intellectual property rights
Our online store www.cakedeco.gr is the official online store of Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC). All its content, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services and products are its intellectual property and are protected by the relevant provisions of European law and international conventions as well as by the law of the countries in which it operates. Any copying, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public regarding the actual provider of the Website Content is prohibited. Any reproduction, re-issue, upload, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only upon prior written permission from our online store or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features of our online store or third parties and their products or services are trademarks of our e-shop or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
Users agree, that they will make a legitimate and appropriate use of our online store. Therefore, users, by way of example but not limited to, agree not to use our online store for:
1. sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any Content that is inconsistent with the law as well as fair and honest practices, harassing in any way the privacy and the personal and social rights of third parties, is illegal, harmful, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous is a violation of someone else's privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, national or other discrimination,
2. causing harm to anyone especially to minors in any way,
3. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any Content for which users have no right to broadcast under law or contractual or management (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
4. Send, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
5. mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of our online store in any way damaging the reputation of Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) or third parties, to prevent any user from accessing our online store.
6. Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion,
7. Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, cause damage, destroy or operate the equipment any software or computer hardware,
8. Deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations,
9. Harassment of third parties in any way,
10. Collection or storage of personal data about other users In any case of use, unlawful or contrary to these Terms, users are obliged to indemnify Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) for any positive and consequential damages.
Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) makes reasonable efforts to maintain and make available its online store. Users nevertheless agree that Snezana Jovanovic 'Cake Deco' is entitled to modify and / or temporarily or permanently discontinue all or part of it with and / or without notice to users, as availability may be affected by the equipment of the users, other communications networks, the large number of people trying to use the e-shop at the same time or other causes. Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) therefore bears no responsibility for any kind of damage (positive, repayable, negligent, inconvenient or otherwise), resulting from the inability of the user to access it, the termination of all or part of it , delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor quality of service or loss of content, the existence of any kind of mistakes. In any case, Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) reserves the right at any time to temporarily or permanently discontinue the operation of all or part of its online store for maintenance or upgrading purposes or for any reason whatsoever. Although Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) is making every effort to protect her e-shop from digital sons, she can not guarantee she will never be infected with viruses. Therefore, each user must take care of their own protection (using antivirus, virus scanner or other protection systems) before using the online store or storing information, software or content on their computer.
Transactions on our online store are made by our website registered users that have completed an online registration form. Upon signing up, the visitor / user states that his details are accurate and true and accepts that should Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC), find that the information provided has not been true, they may invalidate their registration.
During the registration process on the website, the user defines and submits his own personal credentials, ie his/her user name (its your email), and his/her personal password according to the instructions given for the codes valid on completion of the registration, the visitor / user automatically acquires the possibility of online purchases from the online store*.
The user is solely responsible for the e-mail address he declares for which he declares his personal, true and under his sole and exclusive control. Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) is not responsible for any damages to the visitor / user from any third party access to his e-mail. Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) reserves the right to ask the visitor / user for further documentation to confirm that he or she is the legal owner of the e-mail address declared by him / her or is authorized to use it by his / her lawful owner. If the visitor / user refuses to send the required documents or Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) finds that the user is not the legitimate owner of the email address, Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) reserves the right to delete it from the website.
After you create your account, you can delete it by requesting so from our Customer Service on local phones.
You can subscribe as corporate customers to receive invoices instead of sales receipts so that you can add to your expenses and benefit from our professional pricelist. The companies types that are entitled to a corporate account are companies with a purpose of selling, distributing, creating, serving, storing of confectionary products in general. Examples include but are not limited to: patisseries, cafes, ice cream, catering, super markets, event events and related activities.
To register as a corporate client, select Company/Corporate Account from the top of our website and fill in the corresponding form.
Your registration as a company account is made as per your statement. Our company checks your company's public information based on the tax ID you provide and may ask you to confirm several details before proceeding to activate your account. The company account activation process can take between 1 and 60 hours depending on the period. Our company is not responsible for any problems that might cause other businesses to delay the activation of a company account. Your application may be rejected as per the above guidelines and your account is created as a retail account.
Using Access Passwords
Transactions in the online store can only be made using the Personal Passwords (email & password) obtained when registering on the website. These codes are strictly personal to each visitor / user and must not be disclosed to any third party.
Please read the related info on Transaction Security here and here
The user will be informed about the availability of the products either by telephone contact with us or by e-mail or by similar visual indications on his/her screen wherever possible. Product offers that appear in the online store always apply until the relative stock as defined each time is exhausted. Products or packaging maybe a bit different than advertised in the photos as companies change their packaging or products and sometimes we cannot keep up with the photos updating.
A. Refund of products by Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) can be made in the following cases:
1. In all cases where products were sold wrongly and at fault of Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) or local affiliates (mistakes in ordering, invoicing, shipping, etc. In this case, the customer MUST NOT accept the shipment of the product or return it the same or the next business day from the day of delivery. The products must be returned unopened, seals unbroken and in excellent condition, with their original packaging undamaged. Products themselves must be in excellent condition.
2. In all cases where Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) or its local partners were responsible for selling poor quality products (Poor packing, problems due to production defects etc.). In this case, the customer must not accept the shipment of the product from the onset or return it the same or the next business day from the day of delivery and contact Snezana Jovanovic's 'Cake Deco' online store or local dealer as soon as possible. In addition, if the customer does not return the product then he will not be sent a replacement product and the customer will have to place a new order / purchase.
B. Product returns with customer charge
Customer returns can also be made for cases where the customer changed their mind for any reason other than the above and no longer wishes to purchase a product. You can return such products and pay the shipping cost after consuting with our staff and re allowed to do so. WE will not accept ANY returns where we have not been consulted first and you will incur the cost of shipping to us and back to you. A product returned should be in perfect condition along with all the documents that accompanied the product as per the description above. If the customer is unsatisfied for personal reasons on the same day that the product is delivered (eg device appearance, color, etc.), he / she will be able to replace it if they:
a. Communicate the same day with the online store.
b. They have not used the product.
c. They have not lost any of the documents.
d. They choose another product that has the same or higher cost than the product you want to replace and pay the difference or choose to have your money back.
e. The product is not edible.
f. Pay a fee of Eur5
In no other case, replacements of goods is allowed.
Purchases via the online store requires registration either directly with your email or via your facebook or google account using your personal username and password. You can order anytime you wish through our Website. Manual Orders can be taken and all orders are executed, by order of receipt, within the working days of Monday-Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) and Saturday (9:00 am - 2:30 pm) except Sundays and public holidays.
Order handling - Pricing policy
You can order anytime you like. Orders are executed in the order of receipt within the working day of Monday-Friday (9:00 - 17:00) and Saturday (9:00 - 14:30) except on Sundays and public holidays.
The listed retail prices of the products are the final (VAT included) or explicitly stated the situation so that the user knows the exact final amount. Corporate accounts do NOT include the VAT except in the the payment page in the Checkout process. Prices may vary by type of user (Individual, Business, Reseller). Our online store reserves the right to change its prices without prior notice from any type of customer. Of course, the customer always pays at the time of the receipt of the goods the price indicated in the relevant price lists for this product at the time of order. However, in the event of a price error, your order may be canceled if deemed necessary.
Confirmation of your order
After ordering the user / customer, Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) may decide it needs to contact the customer via e-mail (at the customer's indicated email address) and / or telephone (at the customer provided number) to confirm the purchase or availability of some items and other clarifications such as shipping address or any other reason. This is not necessary unless we decide it is. In the case we decide it is necessary to come in contact with you before we send out your order, you MUST answer our calls or messages else your order WILL NOT be sent. We wil contact you from either +30 2120 00 2120 or +30 210 96 10 144 or via email from sales @ cakedeco.gr or support @ cakedeco.gr
Once your order has been confirmed by phone, it will often not be possible to cancel it and refund the prepayment if it contains workshop products because of the custom made production from them. This is because of the nature of the ordered products and because your order will take its place and start being exeecuted by people, not machines, by taking turn from those of other customers. A 5Eur+Vat Tax surcharge will be applied if your order is processed and packed and you want to cancel it before it has left our premises.
Once the order has been completed, changes can only be made after a telephone call with us or our local dealer and if it has not been packaged.
The customer has the ability to monitor the progress of his order through the email emails he receives whenever his order changes.
If any of the goods ordered by a customer are unavailable, Cake Deco IKE (Eng: Cake Deco PC) will try to contact you by e-mail and / or telephone within a reasonable time from the order placement of the order to inform you about the missing items, the possibility of a replacement or wait time for the order execution with the product missing. In this case, the customer may, if he considers that this period does not satisfy them, request the withdrawal of an order for the product in question or in general. Any other order may be performed normally. In the case we decide it is necessary to come in contact with you before we send out your order, you MUST answer our calls or messages else your order WILL NOT be sent. We wil contact you from either +30 2120 00 2120 or +30 210 96 10 144 or via email from sales @ cakedeco.gr or support @ cakedeco.gr
Delivery of your order
The delivery of the product is only to the buyer and it is required to show to the courier the original identity or passport of the person requesting the order and the recording of his personal data.
After signing - accepting the customer-recipient of the relevant Posting Bulletin, it will not be possible to identify any invocations for deliveries and problems as detailed in the relevant paragraph Shipping & Returns
- For any problem, remarks or complaint please do not hesitate to contact us at our email:
support @ cakedeco.gr or on our phones.
Thank you and Happy shopping!